When you apply for a debt consolidation loan, there are a few thing that websites ask for when you apply for a debt consolidation loan online (keep this information handy when you apply):
- Whether you are blacklisted
- Your personal information such as marital status and ID number
- You banking details, including your bank account details
- Employment details such as employee number, frequency of salary
- Income. Gross/Nett income, expenses (calculate these carefully)
- Spouse/next of kin information. This is to verify other information
As always with loans, you should have the following documents:
- South African ID
- Salary slip
- Proof of address
- 3 months bank statements
Before all of this is sent out, make sure that you have agreed to their terms and conditions, and you are happy with the interest rate that they will charge you. Getting a debt consolidation loan can be can be simple, and how you can get it is also explained here.
To apply please go here!